Yes!! Please!! Volunteers make our market happen and The Cedar Mill Farmers Market needs you!
We are lots of fun to work with and you can pick the dates and the way you want to help. You can come for an hour or two - once a month, twice a month or more. You could even volunteer as a family or maybe get a few friends and volunteer together. We would love to have you! Here are some ways to get involved:
· Assist in setting up or taking down the market on Saturdays. It involves some lifting and can be a good work-out😊
· Help at the information booth
· Help organize special monthly events (like “Pie in July” or “Season End Celebration”)
· Be an “extra hand” and help where ever it’s needed – assisting customers, vendors, sweeping up, getting water on hot days…
· Promote the market by placing ads & writing editorials
· Or maybe you have an idea.
Contact us and let us know!